Best source for Hoods

Mopar related chat and bench racing

Moderator: Moderators

ChrisN34

Best source for Hoods

Post by ChrisN34 »

Hi all, as the car is finally back on the road i have been toying with replacing the hood for some time now. The previous owner cut a big old hole in the hood to put a dodgy and badly fitting six pack scoop on. I Love the look of the scoop on a car, but not a fan of the sloppy installation. In its current state its not going to get any better.

Just wondering if anybody knew of the best source for hoods across the pond. Ideally i would like a completely flat steel hood, however i am up for a good fibreglass one with the scoop built in. Can Anybody with any previous experience with buying hoods weigh in on the best ones around?
elevensies

Re: Best source for Hoods

Post by elevensies »

Dale, at DRE in Wiltshire, hes your man, but hes a complete pain to track and tie down, and this time of year he will be busy with gassers and pro mods.

Hes also got possibly the best collection of molds in europe, so chances are he will and can make what you need

i will try find his number for you
MMA 117

support our paras
"Utrinque Paratus"
https://www.justgiving.com/paracharity
Bryan S

Re: Best source for Hoods

Post by Bryan S »

Dale deffo the guy to see,got him to make up front wings for me as for a bonnet he told me he'd have to take a mould off my original steel one.