Oz Day @ The Ace.

Post photos from past events here.

Moderator: Moderators

Kev

Oz Day @ The Ace.

Post by Kev »

02 Oct 04. Anyone going? Me and Philth are going in the 'Cab.
<center>
The name is Kev, nowadays known as Kevvy or Pommie C***!</center>
Minty

Post by Minty »

I,ll be there,if i get me car back this weekend [-o<
1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770 -1006 Magnum 360 Rocket ship
1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770 rolling shell under restoration -667
2002 Chrysler Sebring Convertible
MattH

Post by MattH »

I'll be there in the white estate thing, Oz but not Mopar, the Charger is still sparkless!
Also Dougie Wilson is maikng the 500 mile trip again in the VE, is it worth meeting up at London Gateway again on the M1 ?? Say 10.30am.
MattH

Post by MattH »

Steve, glad to hear you've got wheels that trun, Im glad that car is staying in one piece, I know its got bits of rust, but mostly a usable car, rather than getting torn apart as a donor. I told Gary to keep it in one piece. Look forward to seeing you there!!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I think there are quite a few HSV guys going, at least according to their message board. In fact someone from Newcastle was asking how and when Dougie was going down.

Thought you would have snapped this up, Matt ???

http://www.australianmusclecarsales.com ... torana_l34

All the best
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Damn It! Just put a SORN on the Charger! Might have to ask my mum if she can organise some tax for when I get back from Spain.
Kev

Post by Kev »

Love them Toranas! :twisted:
<center>
MattH

Post by MattH »

The Toranas are the dogs bits, and there are none over here yet, I want one desperately!! Need to get the other cars done first though
Blue

Post by Blue »

Original banjo? you got a free musical instrument with these cars? I'm scared, very scared..........
“This ain’t no party, this ain’t no disco, this ain’t no foolin’ around”
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Well me and James are coming down but will be Chargerless so will have to resort to my car unfortunatly so it may be parked round the back out of siight.
Are you all meeting on the M1 again?

Post by Guest »

Had intended to pop down and say Hi - but were... well the wife is giving birth VERY soon (read over the next 24 hours!) - so im on baby duty :D
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Hope the day goes well.

All the best
Kev

Post by Kev »

Spoke to Dougie and he's setting of for the Ace at 02:00 tomorrow morning. Que song "And Dougie drove 500 miles and Dougie drove 500 miles" etc. (Apologies to any Proclaimers fans!)
<center>
Kev

Post by Kev »

A fantastic day of hooning around the North Circular and East London. with Philth riding shotgun. Met up with Scottish Dougie and his VE. Met some hoons from Gloucester way in a smokey Canadian export RHD Convertible AMC Somethingorother. An old OldHen showed up. BratFink and TeaBag were there looking suitably tanned from their holiday. There were a gaggle of Vauxhall Monaros who kept themselves to themselves then span one back wheel each on the way out! :? Health and Safety has arrived at The Ace as can be evidenced by this oil spill from the over filled AMC. A Monaro Man was told off by the Ace Management for spinning a wheel in the Car Park. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BURNOUT IN THE ACE CAR PARK! I must remember that next time! :twisted: Nearly got caught as we couldn't see the road to pull out afterwards! Wasted more tyre outside MarkieCharger's gaffe on the way home. Hi Markie! Great end to the season for me and it's time to strip me front suspension.
<center>