Pictures of your ride !
Moderator: Moderators
Re: Pictures of your ride !
I bet you love that garage now, Steve!
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.
Mopar by the grace of God
Mopar by the grace of God
Re: Pictures of your ride !
Absolutely Pete, I spend more time in there than in the house
It's full of all my stuff now and I know where everything is for a change. It's great to not be limited by the weather and for the car to be out of the elements. I'm planning on going through the front brakes over the Winter, cleaning, new shoes etc. The nights are drawing in now so it's project time 
- Attachments
-
- IMG_20260916_192512_HDR.jpg (124.53 KiB) Viewed 713 times
-
- IMG_20260824_162802_HDR.jpg (168.99 KiB) Viewed 713 times
-
- IMG_20260824_162940_BURST000_COVER.jpg (187.78 KiB) Viewed 713 times
-
- IMG_20260824_162750_HDR.jpg (156.32 KiB) Viewed 713 times
Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream
Re: Pictures of your ride !
Only thing that would make it better is a flat above it

Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream
Re: Pictures of your ride !
Steve that garage is very good and clean and tidy and full of stuff including tools
I can see why you spend more time in there than the house.
Does it have a heater for the winter too?
I can see why you spend more time in there than the house.
Does it have a heater for the winter too?
Re: Pictures of your ride !
how life changes one's garage
- Attachments
-
- GINM0596.JPG (78.93 KiB) Viewed 679 times
-
- garage.jpg (119.51 KiB) Viewed 679 times
Re: Pictures of your ride !
Ah, I take it you've now sold your Barracuda Ali??
Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream
Re: Pictures of your ride !
I do have a couple of heaters for out there thankfully
Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream
-
sharpandroid
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 26 10:35 am
Re: Pictures of your ride !
Out and about.
Overcharging, leaking pitman arm seal and tyre clearance issues but I decided to go a few miles just to remind me why I bout it.
Overcharging, leaking pitman arm seal and tyre clearance issues but I decided to go a few miles just to remind me why I bout it.
- Attachments
-
- IMG_20260930_175225425_MFNR.jpg (181.64 KiB) Viewed 646 times
Re: Pictures of your ride !
Really well organised garage Steve, something I'm always striving for but I just don't have enough space to be totally organised be honest.
“Buy it broke and fix it wrong, it’s the American way”
Re: Pictures of your ride !
But maybe by next year I'll have the house finished and can finally use the garage at home...
- Attachments
-
- IMG_3168.jpeg (152.55 KiB) Viewed 635 times
“Buy it broke and fix it wrong, it’s the American way”
Re: Pictures of your ride !
Those wheels look good but I see what you mean about the clearance....looks tight
Your garage looks great Blue, that will be fantastic when you have finished building It. I think a man cave is essential for sanity
Your garage looks great Blue, that will be fantastic when you have finished building It. I think a man cave is essential for sanity
Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream
Re: Pictures of your ride !
Yes Steve it went to her new owner July and he is a guy that will look after her and make her better.
Re: Pictures of your ride !
That's great Ali. I know it was time to pass her on and you certainly had some years of fun with her. Always looked great and from what Ive read, the 340 was probably the best engine option in those cars. Will you get another toy?
Cheers Steve
Cheers Steve
Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream
Re: Pictures of your ride !
and a 2/4 post lift?
neil.