Pictures of your ride !

A place to show off your Pride and Joy

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Pete
Posts: 22259
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 04 10:49 pm
Location: MMA Chairman

Re: Pictures of your ride !

Post by Pete »

I bet you love that garage now, Steve!
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
User avatar
Steve
Posts: 7696
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 12 7:19 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Pictures of your ride !

Post by Steve »

Absolutely Pete, I spend more time in there than in the house :D It's full of all my stuff now and I know where everything is for a change. It's great to not be limited by the weather and for the car to be out of the elements. I'm planning on going through the front brakes over the Winter, cleaning, new shoes etc. The nights are drawing in now so it's project time :thumbright:
Attachments
IMG_20260916_192512_HDR.jpg
IMG_20260916_192512_HDR.jpg (124.53 KiB) Viewed 716 times
IMG_20260824_162802_HDR.jpg
IMG_20260824_162802_HDR.jpg (168.99 KiB) Viewed 716 times
IMG_20260824_162940_BURST000_COVER.jpg
IMG_20260824_162940_BURST000_COVER.jpg (187.78 KiB) Viewed 716 times
IMG_20260824_162750_HDR.jpg
IMG_20260824_162750_HDR.jpg (156.32 KiB) Viewed 716 times
Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream
User avatar
Steve
Posts: 7696
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 12 7:19 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Pictures of your ride !

Post by Steve »

Only thing that would make it better is a flat above it :D :D
Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream
User avatar
cadboy
Posts: 2371
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 13 5:05 pm
Location: Worcester

Re: Pictures of your ride !

Post by cadboy »

Steve that garage is very good and clean and tidy and full of stuff including tools =D> =D>

I can see why you spend more time in there than the house.

Does it have a heater for the winter too?
User avatar
cadboy
Posts: 2371
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 13 5:05 pm
Location: Worcester

Re: Pictures of your ride !

Post by cadboy »

how life changes one's garage
Attachments
GINM0596.JPG
GINM0596.JPG (78.93 KiB) Viewed 682 times
garage.jpg
garage.jpg (119.51 KiB) Viewed 682 times
User avatar
Steve
Posts: 7696
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 12 7:19 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Pictures of your ride !

Post by Steve »

Ah, I take it you've now sold your Barracuda Ali??
Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream
User avatar
Steve
Posts: 7696
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 12 7:19 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Pictures of your ride !

Post by Steve »

I do have a couple of heaters for out there thankfully
Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream
sharpandroid
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 26 10:35 am

Re: Pictures of your ride !

Post by sharpandroid »

Out and about.
Overcharging, leaking pitman arm seal and tyre clearance issues but I decided to go a few miles just to remind me why I bout it.
Attachments
IMG_20260930_175225425_MFNR.jpg
IMG_20260930_175225425_MFNR.jpg (181.64 KiB) Viewed 649 times
User avatar
Blue
Posts: 14653
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 04 11:29 pm
Location: Straight outta Royston

Re: Pictures of your ride !

Post by Blue »

Really well organised garage Steve, something I'm always striving for but I just don't have enough space to be totally organised be honest.
“Buy it broke and fix it wrong, it’s the American way”
User avatar
Blue
Posts: 14653
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 04 11:29 pm
Location: Straight outta Royston

Re: Pictures of your ride !

Post by Blue »

But maybe by next year I'll have the house finished and can finally use the garage at home...
Attachments
IMG_3168.jpeg
IMG_3168.jpeg (152.55 KiB) Viewed 638 times
“Buy it broke and fix it wrong, it’s the American way”
User avatar
Steve
Posts: 7696
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 12 7:19 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Pictures of your ride !

Post by Steve »

Those wheels look good but I see what you mean about the clearance....looks tight :shock:

Your garage looks great Blue, that will be fantastic when you have finished building It. I think a man cave is essential for sanity :)
Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream
User avatar
cadboy
Posts: 2371
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 13 5:05 pm
Location: Worcester

Re: Pictures of your ride !

Post by cadboy »

Steve wrote: Thu Oct 01, 26 7:18 am Ah, I take it you've now sold your Barracuda Ali??
Yes Steve it went to her new owner July and he is a guy that will look after her and make her better.
User avatar
Steve
Posts: 7696
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 12 7:19 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Pictures of your ride !

Post by Steve »

That's great Ali. I know it was time to pass her on and you certainly had some years of fun with her. Always looked great and from what Ive read, the 340 was probably the best engine option in those cars. Will you get another toy?

Cheers Steve :thumbright:
Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream
mygasser
Posts: 1660
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 17 10:36 am
Location: faversham, kent

Re: Pictures of your ride !

Post by mygasser »

Steve wrote: Wed Sep 30, 26 9:47 pm Only thing that would make it better is a flat above it :D :D
and a 2/4 post lift? :thumbright:
neil.
User avatar
Steve
Posts: 7696
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 12 7:19 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Pictures of your ride !

Post by Steve »

.....and a bar....
Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream
Post Reply