ENJOY A RUN IN YOUR MOPAR WITH OTHER MMA MEMBERS
It’s always enjoyable getting out and about in your pride and joy and using it for what it was built for, driving. But probably the best time on the open road can be had with like minded enthusiasts. Mopars and American Muscle always draws a lot of attention and admiring stares from the public, but even more so when there’s a convoy of cars of this genre.
In addition to enjoying the “buzz” sharing a journey with other club members provides, there’s the added benefit of help and support should anything go wrong. Small technical problems that can otherwise end a day out on a journey on your own, are often overcome with the support of comrades “in the know”.
MMA members organise regular runs throughout the year, often to the coast to places such as Brighton, Southsea and Leysdown-on-Sea the Isle of Sheppy. Other popular destinations are the Chelsea Cruise, the Ace Café, Krispy Kreams and numerous other pubs and cafes throughout the country such as the Hollow Oak, Jack’s Hill Café and AJ’s Diner.
If you join the MMA it’s easy to organise new runs of your own with other members on the MMA forum, so why not join in and get involved?
WHAT ARE MMA BENEFITS?
- Assistance for the care and restoration of Mopars through a network of experienced members, some of whom are car restoration professionals.
- Active racing section, many members compete in drag racing, Run What U Brung and full competition.
- Vibrant club magazine ‘Connected’ three times a year!
- Club meets at major American car events.
- Monthly area meets covering much of the UK.
- Fully featured club messageboard with many member-only features.
- Quality Club Merchandise at reasonable prices.
- Exclusive Club insurance scheme with Brentacre Insurance.
- Assistance with DVLA applications. (MMA is registered with the V765 scheme).
- VIN and fender tag decoding.
- Vehicle Register providing vehicle history and tracing facility.
- Discounted entry to the Mopar EuroNationals at Santa Pod Raceway.
- Discount on parts from several of the UK’s leading American parts suppliers.